Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Empty
PostSubject: NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th   NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 am

Now, I'm not really a fan of the Nintendo DS, or handheld gaming in general, but this thing looks really really cool. Probably won't pick one up, but if there are any Nintendo nutz in OCF Land, then this is for you. biggrin

Quote :
According to the good chaps over at Joystiq (and, you know, Nintendo), you can get your grubby mitts all over the DSi in North America come April 5th. The system will launch for $169.99, will include all the goodies you've been reading about -- like those dual cameras and downloadable content called DSiWare (starting at the totally mysterious price point of 200 DSi Points). The handhelds will come in either blue or black, and while we can't quite explain why they've omitted white, we can be pretty sure we'll see some more colors join the fray before too long. Anyhow, this is Nintendo, so remember: it's never too early to get in line.
NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Dsi_launch_05
Back to top Go down
percussionguitar

percussionguitar

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th   NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 am

Im the nintendo fan boy of OCF. Sadly I'm still rocking the DS gen 1. I need a new DS and this version may be the one.
Back to top Go down
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th   NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 am

percussionguitar wrote:
Im the nintendo fan boy of OCF. Sadly I'm still rocking the DS gen 1. I need a new DS and this version may be the one.
suhweet. the launch price is actually pretty low considering the new features. Plus, it just looks super sleek.
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th   NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 am

TMarsh wrote:
percussionguitar wrote:
suhweet. the launch price is actually pretty low considering the new features. Plus, it just looks super sleek.

word I couldn't believe that price. I believe I'll save my money for an Ipod touch 16g, though. aniteef
Back to top Go down
https://offcampus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th   NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW! Nintendo DSi to launch in North America on April 5th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hobbies/Special Interests :: Entertainment-
Jump to: