Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!   Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 am

See something you absolutely hate about the site? See something you love? Want something changed? Want to cuss the founders out? Or do you just have a question about the forum? Just wanna say hello? Whatever your reason, we want to hear ya! PM me or TMarsh about anything, and we'll get back to you a.s.a.p. cool

-g9m3c (Grant)
Back to top Go down
https://offcampus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
bobbaker

bobbaker

PostSubject: Re: Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!   Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 am

Yeah, I gotta question.

This forum for some reason is too big for my screen so I have to scroll left and right, left and right to read messages. Is it because of my browser or the forum? I'm using Firefox if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

PostSubject: Re: Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!   Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:50 am

bobbaker wrote:
Yeah, I gotta question.

This forum for some reason is too big for my screen so I have to scroll left and right, left and right to read messages. Is it because of my browser or the forum? I'm using Firefox if that makes a difference.

Ok, this is something I was wanting to find out. Most laptops and newer monitors are widescreen. My laptop is widescreen, and it shows up fine. I'm about to narrow the width a little and you can tell me if that fixed it or not. cool
Back to top Go down
https://offcampus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!   Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments/Suggestions wanted from YOU!
Page 1 of 1