Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Bob and I have arrived.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbaker

bobbaker

I'm Bob and I have arrived. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:01 pm

I enjoy forums. I especially enjoy forums where I know people. This should work out quite nicely!

You guys should make a video game/signature making/percussion/videography thread because I also enjoy doing all of those things.
Back to top Go down
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 pm

I'll definitely get on that! I planned on make a video game one soon.
On that note, have you checked out The Force Unleashed? I don't know if you're a Star Wars fan or not, but that game is gonna rock... rocking
Back to top Go down
bobbaker

bobbaker

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:40 pm

I am actually not a huge Star Wars fan.

I mostly dabble in the Nintendo-based genre. Super Smash Bros Brawl, GHIII, any classic Mario or Zelda game, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, etc.
Back to top Go down
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:19 am

bobbaker wrote:
I am actually not a huge Star Wars fan.

I mostly dabble in the Nintendo-based genre. Super Smash Bros Brawl, GHIII, any classic Mario or Zelda game, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, etc.

Zelda games are my absolute favorite! Me and Zac Aldridge hooked up my N64 yesterday and had a blast. Great system...
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 am

What's up Bob? Nice talkin to ya in the parkin lot the other day for, oh.........2 seconds. :lmao: Next time maybe I won't be in a rush.
Back to top Go down
https://offcampus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bob and I have arrived.   I'm Bob and I have arrived. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Bob and I have arrived.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Read Before Posting! :: New Members-
Jump to: