Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay im first

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeB

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am

Well im clearly Joe i met Grant through having to ask him questions all the time while building my truck. seems to be a pretty cool idea for a forum hope it keeps growing! rocking
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 am

JoeB wrote:
Well im clearly Joe i met Grant through having to ask him questions all the time while building my truck. seems to be a pretty cool idea for a forum hope it keeps growing! rocking

Welcome to the forum Joe. 10 Hope it's not too boring for ya. We got a while to go to catch up with FSC. :lmao: About 90,000 members, that is.
Back to top Go down
https://offcampus.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 am

Hello Joe! I've been buds with Grant for - well - ever, I think. Have fun in our small (but growing) forum thingy.
Back to top Go down
TheFuryan

TheFuryan

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am

im zac and grant and tyler are prolly my oldest and the closest friends a man could ask for so i am here enjoying this wonderful forum they have created
Back to top Go down
TMarsh
Admin
TMarsh

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 am

TheFuryan wrote:
im zac and grant and tyler are prolly my oldest and the closest friends a man could ask for so i am here enjoying this wonderful forum they have created

Now that's what I'm talking about! Hoohah!
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 am

TMarsh wrote:
TheFuryan wrote:

Now that's what I'm talking about! Hoohah!

Threadjack. :lmao: Start your own thread next time Zac. cool
Back to top Go down
JoeB

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 am

Nice to see you guys in here!
Back to top Go down
percussionguitar

percussionguitar

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:24 am

Hey, I'm Matt and I'm a Musicholic. I'm a Music Technology major at UAB. I have been band mates with Tyler and Grant in two ways and have been friends with them in 2 ways- think about it haha.
Back to top Go down
g9m3c
Admin
g9m3c

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 am

percussionguitar wrote:
Hey, I'm Matt and I'm a Musicholic. I'm a Music Technology major at UAB. I have been band mates with Tyler and Grant in two ways and have been friends with them in 2 ways- think about it haha.

Welcome aboard man. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay im first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay im first   Yay im first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay im first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Read Before Posting! :: New Members-
Jump to: